1. Based upon our results, subject Lindsay had the most economical walking and running at a normal
gate. Her walking VO2 was 11.4 ml/kg/min and running was 29.1 ml/kg/min
2. Every subjects economy got worse once
2. My results were expected considering I do not stretch at all and I have a lower back injury. I
think my sit and reach results could have been improved considering I was not warmed up.
3. The sit and reach test is speci
1. Subject Ryan
Standing jump: 22 in (112 inches) or 55.88 cm
Jump with one step: 23 in (113 inches) or 58.42 cm
Percentile for standing jump is the 60th.
Percentile for jump with one step is the 70th.
1. Measuring waist circumference is probably never consistent unless youre a professional. Human
error could easily be a potential source of error. They could be measuring in the wrong spot
2. My BMI was 26.78 kg/m^2. Acc