1. Based upon our results, subject Lindsay had the most economical walking and running at a normal
gate. Her walking VO2 was 11.4 ml/kg/min and running was 29.1 ml/kg/min
2. Every subjects economy got worse once
ISSN 1439-6319, Volume 109, Number 5
This article was published in the above mentioned Springer issue.
The material, including all portions thereof, is protected by copyright;
all rights are held exclusively by Springer Science + Business Media.
Defined Any bodily movement produced by the contraction of
skeletal muscles that results in a substantial increase in
caloric requirements over resting energy expenditure.
(ACSM Guidelines, 2014)
March 10, 2016
"Skin Cancer Foundation." Guide to Staging. N.p., 2010. Web. 02 Mar.
This article provides a good amount of information on the stages of
melanoma skin cancer. It describes each stage in detail and te
1. Measuring waist circumference is probably never consistent unless youre a professional. Human
error could easily be a potential source of error. They could be measuring in the wrong spot
2. My BMI was 26.78 kg/m^2. Acc
1. Subject Ryan
Standing jump: 22 in (112 inches) or 55.88 cm
Jump with one step: 23 in (113 inches) or 58.42 cm
Percentile for standing jump is the 60th.
Percentile for jump with one step is the 70th.
2. My results were expected considering I do not stretch at all and I have a lower back injury. I
think my sit and reach results could have been improved considering I was not warmed up.
3. The sit and reach test is speci
Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 1999, 13(4), 346352
q 1999 National Strength & Conditioning Association
O2max: A Comparison of 7
The Prediction of V
Indirect Tests of Aerobic Power
JOHN A. GRANT, AMY N. JOSEPH,
PHILIP D. CAMPAGNA