Chapter 1 Concepts Quiz
1 A set of interrelated parts that all work together toward a defined goal is called a _.
4. Goal oriented
2 What are the critical elements of a general system? Choose all that apply.
Chapter 2 Concepts Quiz
1 What is a needs assessment?
1. Pretesting learners within an organization
2. Identifying prerequisite skills and differentiating them from subordinate skills
3. Identifying discrepancies between current outcomes and desired outco
What Is Instructional Design?
Knowledge and Comprehension Questions
1. Describe the core elements (phases) of the instructional design process.
2. Describe the distinguishing features that underline the instructional design proces
Chapter 3 Concepts Quiz
1 Procedures applied to an instructional goal to identify the sequence of operations and decisions
required to achieve the goal are called _.
1. Context analysis
2. Goal analysis
3. Learner analysis
4. Procedural analysis
2 What ar