What Is Instructional Design?
Knowledge and Comprehension Questions
1. Describe the core elements (phases) of the instructional design process.
2. Describe the distinguishing features that underline the instructional design proces
The Staged Self-Directed Learning (SSDL) Model (Grow 1991)
This model is based on Hersey and Blanchards work into situational leadership (in
business management) and translated by Gerald Grow to the educational setting. Its basic
principle is that teachin
Andragogy and Online Teaching
How Adults Learn
What is Andragogy
Andragogy is a set of assumptions about how
Its roots can be traced back to Alexander
Kapp, a German grammar teacher who used it
to describe Plat
Chapter 3 Concepts Quiz
1 Procedures applied to an instructional goal to identify the sequence of operations and decisions
required to achieve the goal are called _.
1. Context analysis
2. Goal analysis
3. Learner analysis
4. Procedural analysis
2 What ar
Chapter 2 Concepts Quiz
1 What is a needs assessment?
1. Pretesting learners within an organization
2. Identifying prerequisite skills and differentiating them from subordinate skills
3. Identifying discrepancies between current outcomes and desired outco
Chapter 1 Concepts Quiz
1 A set of interrelated parts that all work together toward a defined goal is called a _.
4. Goal oriented
2 What are the critical elements of a general system? Choose all that apply.