Chapter 12m Leading
1. Leading is the process of arousing enthusiasm and directing efforts towards organizational
2. Vision is a term used to describe a clear sense of the future.
3. Visionary leadership brings to the situation a clear sense of the
Chapter 14 Motivation and rewards
1. Motivation accounts for the level, direction and persistence of effort expended at work.
2. Extrinsic rewards are provided by someone else.
3. Intrinsic rewards occur naturally during job performance.
4. Needs are unfu
Chapter 11 Human resource management
1. Human resource management (HRM) comprises a set of policies designed to maximize
organizational integration, employee engagement, flexibility and quality of life balance, and
improve bottom-line results and competit