IT302 Assignment 2.1
1. Answer the following questions:
a. What is Mandatory Access Control? Why is it better than
Discretionary Access Control? It is a level of a network developed by
b. What are the three states of SELinux? Enfor
Homework Assignment 5.1
IT250 Linux OS
EX. 2,4,5,6, and 9 pg. 970
2) If you replace $@ with $* in the out script, cat or less would be given a single
argument: a list of all files you specified on the command line
enclosed within single quota
Zahraa Alabdulrasool 1
1. He could give it away free to everyone to use it.
2. An operating system that has 2 main parts the kernel and the system programs.
3. Application-a rich selection of applications is available for linux- both
1.) GNAME and KDE
panels-hold icons and words called objects like applets, and menues.
menu bar- includes applications, systems, and submenus.
applets- is a small program that displays its users interf
[Type the document title]
3.) using 3 mv can destroy files.
4.) a- type the command vim.
b- input and command mode.
a- using the command $ echo will copy cat on the next line.
b- the command $ cat echo
1. That it is completely free, free of charge, free to develop, free to distribute.