Unit 3 Assignment 1
Our government organization is currently attempting to gain the Department of Defense
(DoD) as a new major client. We will attempt to make them our primary client. We will now
have to align our IT frameworks along
Unit 6 Assignment 1
COBIT 5 is creeping into the healthcare industry as an IT security policy framework.
COBIT 5 has many benefits for a company of any size to attain a safe, secure IT infrastructure
while maintaining compliance with
Unit 2 Assignment 1
1. When setting up access control list (ACLs), you want to start with the group and not the
user. This way you can save yourself time and not waste it with applying them to each
individual user. Once a user falls
Lab 3 Part 2
1. Any user that knows where and how to find it can use EFS.
2. USB Key, Transparent, User Authentication
3. BitLocker To Go
4. You can store information like that for BitLocker in ADDS, so it is in a secure location.
Lab 2 Part 2
1. It is giving users the least amount of access so that way the user can only do what is
required of their job function.
2. DACL stands for Discretionary Access Control Lists. It identifies who is allowed or
Lab 2 Part 1
1. You would give out usernames and passwords for all accounts. Then you would establish
the permissions that would be necessary to the groups and users.
2. You would give the Shop Floor users the rights of read and writ
The Executive Director has the ultimate authority in all employment decisions. Such authority
may be delegated to his designee on a case by case basis.
All positions in the employment of the Company are established and maintain