Unit 4 Lab 1. Working workgroups, users and groups
1. What tasks can you perform in the JAdams Properties dialog box that you
could not perform in the User Accounts control panel?
Password changes and experations
2. How many built-in local groups are ther
Unit 10 Assignment 1 Backup criteria
The company name is ARODINE with a large SAN using RAID 6 on each physical site
and Raid 1 between each physical site.
What should a company back up?
All work related data.
What would be the rotation of data? Partial,
Unit 9 Exercise 1 Print Server
Good afternoon, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your data center. I
have two ideas to present to you. The first would be to create a printer server and a large scale
printer (or two) for eve
Unit 7 assignment 1 client server configuration
The acme Engineering Company is setting up a new soil analysis office in Figmont,
Nebraska. This office will employ about 20 people. They will be doing a soil analysis and
mapping the information to a Geogra
Unit 9 Exercise 2 File server
Im happy I could help you with your printing issues. Now about the data center in
Timbuktu, I would suggest you defrag your file servers, and make sure that they are on the
same settings. Make sure they are both on NTF
NT1230 Unit 7 Exercise1: Data Center.
IT operations are a crucial aspect of most organizational operations around the world. One
of the main concerns is business continuity; companies rely on their information systems to run their
operations. If a system
Unit 7 Lab 7.1 Distance Considerations
Unit 7 Lab 7.1 Distance Considerations
Crossing Distance with Signals
1a. It cost way too much. It is less expensive to lease the WAN.
1b. The organization can control its security policies and networ
w > Control Panel > System andSecurity b Backupand Restore
Control Panel Home
Back up or restore your les
8' Create a system image
8' Create a system re air disc
- WindowsEa Transfer
Backup in progress...
v (v, Seam}:
Unit 10 lab 1 monitoring servers
1. How many events appear in the System log?
2. How many events appear in the system log now?
3. How many events appear in the Critical Warning custom view
4. What counter appears in the Performance Monitor displa
Unit 9 Lab1 File and Print Services
1. If there is a conflict between NTFS and share permissions, which takes
NTFS, or any deny, or restricted permission
2. You assigned the Full Control permission to the Everyone group and Allow
Write and Rea
Unit 8 Lab 1. Configuring a Windows Server 2008 Machine
1. Why is this message displayed? What can you do to fix it?
Because I wasnt logged in as an administrator and we can fix that by creating a
password for the administrator account
2. Why wasnt this m
Unit 8 assignment 2 Active Directory benefits
The benefits of active directory as a hole is scalability. The scalability of active directory
makes it much easier to manage than many other options. This gives a better representation of
the network. The Act
Unit 8 assignment 1: DNS Zone File
A DNS zone file is a text file that describes a DNS zone. A DNS zone is a subset, often a
single domain, of the hierarchical domain name structure of the DNS. The zone tile contains
mappings between domain names and IP a
Unit 5 lab 1 Working with firewalls, Encrypted File Systems and User Account Control
1. What is the result, and what does the result indicate?
It shows the iss7 windows internet explorer
2. What is the result, and what does it indicate?
The intranet web s
Unit 6 lab 1 Remote Windows 7 Administration and performing Backups
1. How would you go about using this console to connect to a remote machine?
Type in the ip address
2. How many Critical Events has your workstation had in the past 24 hours? The
past 7 d
Unit 3 Assignment 1 IPv6 addressing
1. Reseach the following organizations and explain their involvement with the
Internet public IP addresses:
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN): Provides services related to
the technical coordination and mana
Unit 2. Lab 1 Working with Disks and devices
1. What is the number of the 2GB partition you created earlier
Type: primary, size: 59GB, Offset: 1024
2. Why does the command not execute properly?
The volume cannot be executed because the file system does no
Unit 2 Assignment 1 Disk Redundancy Research
1. What does Raid stand for?
Redundant array of independent disks
2. When would we use Raid?
Normally for redundancy
3. Define the following types of RAID:
a.i. RAID 0 Commonly known as striped volume, splits d
Unit 1. Lab 1. Preparing a Virtual Image Workstation
1. What is the current screen resolution?
2. At security advantages does displaying the login screen on resume offer?
Force password entry after 10 min
3. How did changing the theme affect your
NT1230 Unit 6 Exercise1:
I have done some research into this topic and I believe I have a workable solution that
will meet the needs of the department supervisors regarding how support tickets are being
resolved. I have supplied you with a working policy
NT1230 Unit 5 Exercise 1:
I would recommend antivirus on all systems and as far as firewalls it is built in to windows you
7. Because will want all viruses to get caught when they are on an individual computer, and
firewall is part of windows so that will
NT1230 Unit4 Exercise1:
To help resolve this problem so simple user profiles can be changed. For example, the Team
Leaders can be set up as Roaming profiles. As a network administrator, you'll find the roaming
profile much more useful. As the name suggest
NT1230 Unit 1 Exercise1:
Thank you for considering me as your consultant. I have been work in the technology field since
1989. I have also worked with Bob S. and setup a large network for him.
After reviewing you email, my recommendations wou