Unit 6 Assignment 1
1. What is Dynamic DNS?
Dynamic DNS is a way of automatically updating a name server in the Domain Name System,
often in real time, with the active DNS configuration of its configured hostnames, addresses or
Unit 7 Lab
1. Hub, client, Mailbox, and exchange tools
2. A public folder database in order to connect to Exchange server.
3. Windows PowerShell and active directory
Lab Review Questions
1. Well I learned that in order to complete this lab, I must
1. It is the security configuration wizard command line tool. It can be used to analyze and
configure security and makes server administration easier. You can configure security on
multiple servers, analyze current security settings, roll ba
1. Support@contoso11.com and Support
2. Internal and external senders have author permissions on the folders.
3. Administrators have owner permissions on it.
4. Reviewer permissions allow users to view items within the folder only. This perm
Unit 7 Assignment 1
1. What is the total cost of the server you designed?
$1,959.95 (rough estimate)
2. Would you recommend a multiple core processor? If so, why or why not?
Yes because you want to be able to not only multi-task, but multi-task qui
Unit 4 Assignment 1: SMTP Security Best Practices
SMTP Security Threats
1. Spam- Spam is expected to increase to 80 to 90 percent of total email. Spam is email you get in
your inbox that can flood it and make it hard to go through your messages. Th
Unit 8 Lab
2. Granting send as permission to a user, that user can send messages from this mailbox.
3. The administrator can send messages as the user Tiger smith.
4. It gives them full access permission to a use
Unit 6 Lab
1. Members of the group scope global can be assigned permission to any domain in the forest. If you were
to use local then you would be limited assigning permissions within a domain.
2. You could use the command prompt or you can highlig
Unit 5 Assignment 1
1. What firewall ports must you open for windows Media Services to operate? UDP In
ports 1024-5000 to receive data from another server, TCP on port 80 and 554, Out: UDP
on port 5005. When RTSPU distribution is used, the Windows