Justin Kane, NT2670, Unit 7 Homework
1. What is the total cost of the server you designed?
20 users $20457
2. Would you recommend a multiple core processor? If so, why or why not?
Yes improves overall server speed
3. What is the minimum amount of RAM nece
Justin Kane, NT2670, Unit 6 assignment
1. What is Dynamic DNS?
Dynamic DNS (DDNS) is a method of automatically updating a name server in the
Name System (DNS), often in real time, with the active DNS configuration of its
Justin Kane, NT2670, Unit 5 Homework
1. What firewall ports must you open for Windows Media Services to operate?
In: UDP ports 1024 through 5000 i) The Windows Media server uses UDP In ports 10245000 to receive data from another server. b) Out: TCP on por
Justin Kane, NT2670, Unit 4 Homework
1. List and describe three SMTP server security threats.
Brute Force Attack
In a brute force attack, the intruder attempts to gain access to a server by guessing a user
password (usually the root administrator) through
Justin Kane, NT2670, Unit 3 homework
Unit 3 Assignment 1
1. What is port scanning? Is a software application designed to probe a server or host for
2. What is the goal of port scanning? The main purpose of port scanning is to find out as
Justin Kane,NT2670, Week 2 homework
<a href="URL"><img src="URL"> <a>
Creates an HTML d