13 May 2014
Unit 8 Assignment
Unit 8 Research Assignment 1
1. MySQL uses a two stage process for authentication and authorization for access control
into the database system. The first stage consists of the connection verificati
15 April 2014
Unit 4 Research
Definitions and Examples
Functional Dependency- Occurs when one attribute in a relation uniquely determines another
attribute. This can be written A -> B which would be the same as stating "B is fun
1 April 2014
Unit 2 Research Assignment
System Analysis and Design Life Cycle
There are nine parts to the system analysis and design life cycle. The first three stages are
about gathering information. The first part of the cycle
6 May 2014
Unit 7 Assignment
Unit 7 Research Assignment 1
1. The advantages of a declarative language as in the case of SQL compared to procedural
languages such as C+, Java, C#, or Visual Basic are in the table I have included.
22 April 2014
Unit 5 Research
Unit 5 Research Assignment 1: Compare the Different Relational Database Management Systems
Each value manipulated by an Oracle database possesses a data type. The data type of a value
links a select
6 May 2014
1. One row was affected.
2. Four rows were returned.
3. INSERT INTO PatientGroups (PatientKey, GroupKey).
4. One row was affected.
5. SET DoctorKey = 11111 Where DoctorKey =123.
6. Three rows were affected.