Sustainability describes a stewardship and design with nature, being able
to renew without waste, or using a resource so that the resource is not depleted
or permanently damaged.
During the next few pages I wi
1. Standard 62.1-2004, sections 4-7 ventilation for acceptable indoor air quality.
2. The easiest way would be to not allow smoking in or near the building.
3. The first is ANSI/ASTM-E779-03 standard Test Method for Determinin
The first step would be to gather and review all MSDS reports for all toxic materials in
the home, during this phase I would also gather and review the HVAC design and operation
manuals to verify the equipment is running
1. A few things I can do personally to help meet the 2030 challenge would be to use more
public transportation, and or walk and bike.
2. At work I can turn lights off, turn computer off during the eve., lower the temp, re
Bryant Tucker Assignment 8.2 2.25.12 2. Corrugated cardboard, plastic, metal, glass, and paper 3. No, it the addition is more than twice the square footage of the original structure. 4. 50% 5. No, the credit excludes excavated soil and debris 7. Pre consu
Bryant Tucker Assignment 7.1 2.25.12 1. The building I work in does not have an energy recovery system in place currently. For our building I would imagine the average annual savings would be somewhere around $10,000, and the unit would therefore pay for
cd.-245 task 7
The landscape sustainable design can include a variety of plants and natural grasses. Sustaninable landscape is in its simplest terms mimicking nature, we see the process of sustainbility in design, construction, implementatio
1. A biome is a large area consisting of vegetation, animals, and micro organisms.
2. An eco-system is a sites carbon cycle, nitrogen cycle , water cycle and food chain.
3. In order to build sustainable you would have to
1.Atoms and molecules make up a continuous whole, rather than being disconnected is
that wood which freames the house are a contiuous whole and if it were disconnected the
house would never hold a structure.