INTRODUCTION TO CELL BIOLOGY
1) What is Cell Theory and why is it important?
The cell theory states that: 1) All organisms are composed of one or more cells, 2) Cells are the
basic unit of structure and function in organisms, and 3) All cells
1) What role do ribosomes play in carrying out the genetic instructions?
Ribosomes make proteins or plans to make the genetic instructions.
2) Describe several general characteristics that could be used to define prokaryotes.
DNA REPLICATION REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. What does it mean that DNA replication is semi-conservative?
DNA replication is semi-conservative because it partially maintains DNA from generation-togeneration.
2. Why does DNA need to be replicated?
Option 2: Ultraprevention Assignment
Myth 1: Your Doctor Knows Best
Who truly knows what is best for you? You. Doctors are paid money to try to fix your
health problems, but how much attention do they pay to you as a person? Usually pat