3 April 2012
1) Draw the table for unfold(2,3) of the following table
2) Draw the table for fold(1) of the following table
Quiz #2: CSCI548 Semantic Web
26 January 2012
Question 1: Describe the four principles of linked data (one sentence each).
Question 2: 0.25 points each.
What is SPARQL CONSTRUCT for?
What is foaf:na
Quiz #4: CSCI548
14 February 2012
For each question in this quiz you must choose your answer from the following list: Marmite, Mash Maker, Piggy Bank, Yahoo Pipes, Yahoo YQL, All, None, Call
Services, Scrape Pages, XPath
1) Yahoo Pipes is similar to
Quiz 6: Record Linkage
Please fill in the blanks with the following possible answers: Record Linkage, Blocking, Schema
Alignment, Pairs Completeness, Record Matching, Field Matching, Reduction Ratio, Entity
1. _ measures the number of true
Quiz #1: CSCI548 Semantic Web
Please answer each question in 2-3 sentences. Be sure to answer the question rather than
just writing down everything that you know about the topic.
(1 point) Please describe 2 representational features that can be exp
Quiz: Streaming Dataflow Optimization &
1. In speculative execution, how does the system avoid outputting incorrect results if it
2. Consider the following ontological statements:
Quiz #7: CS548 Information Integration on the Web
1. In the paper titled Learning Semantic Descriptions of Web Information Sources by
Carman & Knoblock, the system learns a model of a web service that the system has
never seen before. Explain how t
Task2: Examining the dataset
1. There are two datasets of restaurants: one collected using Zomato API and the other
collected using Factual API.
2. The fields in the datasets are:
a. Cuisines: the type of cuisines
b. Average cost: a
I decided to clean data extracted from IMDB as a part of homework 3.
Coma separated genres of a Added columns based on
Genre column by splitting on
, character then transposing
Homework 1 (Due at 11:59pm on 2016-09-09)
This is a written homework. Given the following descriptions for a mediated schema for
monitors and a set of sources, you need to answer the questions below.
Assume that the val