123. The hormone sirenin is produced by the one kind of gamete of a chytridiomycete
to attract the
female/ male gamete.
124. Cellular slime molds in the group Acrasiomycota are generally
aquatic / terrestrial / both.
1. In Ciliophora, the oral pore / contractile vacuole / pseudopod / gullet is associated
2. In Ciliophora, the macronucleus / micronucleus is involved in transcription and
3. In Ciliophora, th
1. A centric / pennate diatom has a circular shape.
2. A centric / pennate diatom has an oblong, boat-like shape.
3. Some members of the Chrysophyta are commonly called diatoms / dinoflagellates /
1. The Fungi have / do not have flagellated cells at some time in their life cycle.
answer do not have
2. The adult form / Just one cell of Oomycota is diploid.
3. The adult form / Just one cell of Fungi is(are) diploid.
answer just one cell
1. Members of the Chrysophyta produce chlorophyll b /c / d.
answer a and c
2. Members of the Chrysophyta produce the accessory pigment phycobilisome /
fucoxanthin / xanthophyll.
3. Members of the Chrysophyta produce the storage products
114. Members of the group Chytridiomycota are
decomposers / photosynthetic / predators.
115. Members of the group Chytridiomycota have
motile / non-motile spores.
116. Members of the group Chytridiomycota have
1. Filamentous / Unicellular forms of the Oomycota are coenocytic.
2. Coenocytic : describes fungus-like protists that have many chromosomes / hyphae /
nuclei in a common cytoplasm.
3. Coenocytic fungus-like protists have
1. The plasmodial slime mold of Myxomycota are large and contain
many nuclei / one nucleus.
answer many nuclei
2. Myxomycota form streaming
plasmogametes / plasmodia / pseudopodia.
3. Plasmodial slime molds will move to a new location whe
1. The group Acrasiomycota contains unique individual cells called
myxamoebae / myxomycetes / myomebae.
2. In the group Acrasiomycota a pseudopod / plasmodium / pseudoplasmodium is
formed as part of the asexual reproductive process.
1. In the Ciliophora asexual reproduction occurs by means of
meiosis / mitosis / none.
2. In Ciliophora, recombination is linked to sexual reproduction through a process called
true / false
3. In Ciliophora, recombi