1. Rays and skates have appendages called
legs / fins / wings / pinnules / tentacles.
2. The jaws / ribs / diaphragm / swim bladder
of rays and skates are adapted from gill arches.
3. Bony fish are in the vertebrate class
1. Adut Vertebrates are supported by an
external shell / internal shell / internal notochord / internal skeleton.
answer internal skeleton
2. One of the three defining characteristics of the chordates is
answer hollow dorsal nerve cord, notochord or ph
1. In Holothuroidea gametes develop in
gonads / intestines / within the tentacles.
2. In Holothuroidea there is
1 / 1 pair / 2 pair / 5 / 6 of gonads.
3. In Holothuroidea the gametes are shed through
bursae / gonopore / are retained
1. Adult lampreys and hagfish locomotion is best described as
walking / free-swimming / burrowing / jet propulsion / sessile.
2. Sharks, rays and skates are in the vertebrate class
Chondrichthyes / Agnatha / Osteichthyes / Cartilagina
1. Lampreys and hagfish are in the vertebrate class
Chondrichthyes / Agnatha / Osteichthyes / Agnosta.
have / lack moveable jaws.
3. Agnathan feeding strategy is best described as
predatory / suspension feeder / par