EE 304 Homework 6
1. In the circuit shown, the switch opens at time t = 0. Find v(t), t>0.
2. For the circuit shown, find v(t), t>0.
3. Find v(t), t>0, in the circuit below. (Note: the resistive network to the left of the capacitor
can be represented as a
EE 304 Homework 7
1. For the circuit shown, the switch closes at time t = 0. Find i(t), t>0.
2. Find v(t), t>0, in the circuit below.
3. The initial current in the circuit below is zero. (e.g. iL(t=0-) = 0A.) Find iL(t), t>0.
4. For the circuit shown, the
ELE 208 RECITATION QUESTIONS 3
1) An information source produces binary triplets cfw_000,111,010,101,001,110,100,011 with
corresponding probabilities cfw_1/ 4,1/ 4,1/ 8,1/ 8,1/16,1/16,1/16,1/16 .A binary code
assigns a codeword of length log2 pk to triple
def cipher(some_text, offset):
#will return a string
encoded = "
#shift each character over by offset amount
for character in some_text:
char_as_int = ord(character)
#only operate on letters (upper and lower)
if ( (char_as_int >= ord('A') a