The purpose of this lab was to discover the realization of logic functions with the help of universal gates.
These universal gates are NAND and NOR gates.
NAND gate is a combination of two gates (AND and NOT). This gate will have a mi
3 INPUT NAND GATE
4 INPUT NAND GATE
The purpose of this lab was to gain knowledge of truth gates. We proved these truth gates using
Boolean functions can be understood by using electronic gates. Truth tables are use
The purpose of this lab was to familiarize ourselves with the concept of the universal
gate a gate
Exp. 2: Realization of logic functions with the help of universal gates
1. Realization of logic functions using NAND Gate.
2. Realization of logic functions using NOR Gate.
1. Logic trainer kit
2. IC 7400, IC 7402
Exp. 3: Realization of arithmetic operations
1. Realization of following arithmetic operations using Logic Gates.
a. Half Adder
b. Half Subtractor
c. Full Adder
d. Full Subtractor
Logic trainer kit
IC 7408, IC 7432, IC 74
Exp. 1: Introduction and familiarization with logic gates
1. To understand safe behaviour and practices for the lab
a. For the Digital Trainer Kit, Multi-meter etc.
b. For the ICs and other electronic components
c. Breadboard usage
Exp. 4 : Introduction to Verilog Programming
1. Familiarize with hardware description language such as Verilog
2. Simulation of the Verilog codes for the following circuits.
a. Simple Circuit
b. Half Adder
c. Half Subtractor
d. Full Adder