Marketing Research DecisionSupport Systems, and Sales Forecasting
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Describe the development of the marketing research function and its major activities. Explain the steps in the marketing research pro
BUS 495 Term 103
What is strategic Management
The Strategic Management Process
Ensuring Coherence in the Strategic Direction.
Creating the Environmentally Aware Organization.
When an actress from the television showChapter 05
The Communication Process
1. (p. 143) Early adopters are critical to the success of new products because: A. many customers
pay attention to what they say and doB. consumers prefer early adopters over lat
An Introduction to Integrated Marketing Communications
Multiple Choice Questions
1. (p. 4) With Google's Adsense online marketing, the company: A. avoided mass media
boycottsB. facilitated the opportunity for low-tech media to reach non-target
Integrated Marketing Communications
1. Explain how integrated marketing communications relates to the development of an optimal promotional mix. 2. Describe the communication process and how it relates to the AIDA concept. 3.
Advertising and Public Relations
1. Identify the three major advertising objectives and the two basic categories of advertising. 2. List the major advertising strategies. 3. Describe the process of creating an advertisement.
Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
1. Outline the marketplace conditions that make personal selling a primary component of a firm's promotional mix. 2. Describe the four sales channels. 3. Describe the major trends in perso
Price Concepts and Approaches
1. 2. 3. 4. Outline the legal constraints on pricing. Identify the major categories of pricing objectives. Explain price elasticity and its determinants. List the practical problems involved in a
1. Compare the alternative pricing strategies and explain when each strategy is most appropriate. 2. Describe how prices are quoted. 3. Identify the various pricing policy decisions that marketers must make
Chui Ying So
This is an article about job cuts. According to the article, Morgan Stanley have
already announced new job cut, plans to cut 1,600 employees or 3% of its staff.
Citigroup would cut 11,000 jobs, or 4% of its staff. Analysts pre
THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING
TIME TELLS ALL
Its not only what you say,
but how you do it
EXPECTATION MANAGEMENT MEETS
Building Leverage into every opportunity of
Chapter 1: Introducing Internet Marketing
How significant the Internet as a Marketing tool?
How does Internet Marketing relate to e-Marketing, e-commerce and ebusiness?
What are the key benefits of Internet Marketing?
What differences does the Internet
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1900 - P. 116
A 1990 act prohibiting individuals with disabilities from being discriminated against in
Gives civil rights protections to individuals with disabilities that are like those provided
Article critique - by Peter Wallsten, Mar 21, 2013 01:17 AM EDT Washington Post
Nowadays US economic is decreasing, students are getting more and more difficult to gat
a job. Also companies welling hire immigration as a worker that decline the job of
Direct Marketing and Marketing Resellers: Retailers and Wholesalers
1. Explain the wheel of retailing. 2. Explain how retailers select target markets. 3. Show how the elements of the marketing mix apply to retailing strategy.
1. Describe the types of marketing channels and roles they
play in marketing strategy.
2. Outline the major channel strategy decisions.
Category and Brand
1. Explain the benefits of category and brand
2. Identify the different types of brands.
3. Explain the strate
ADVERTISING AND SALES PROMOTION
INTRODUCTION Adverting is only one element of the promotion mix, but it often considered prominent in the overall marketing mix design. Its high visibility and pervasiveness made it as an important social and encomia
CLASS ASSIGNMENT SCHEDULE
Office Hours: T-R 12:00 1:00
Hands on Exams 25%
HANDS ON EXAMS
For each unit covered
The Role of IMC in the Marketing Process
Multiple Choice Questions
1. (p. 39-40) Under Armour developed dynamic advertising, sponsorships of sports leagues, a
creative Web site and celebrity spokespeople to promote their sports and clothing pro
Chapter 04 - Perspectives on Consumer Behavior
Perspectives on Consumer Behavior
Multiple Choice Questions
1. (p. 107) In the opening vignette "It's Not Just about Products and Price: Think Sustainability"
all of the following EXCEPT _ are impo
1. Explain how marketing creates utility through the
2. Contrast marketing activities during the four era
Strategic Planning and the Marketing Process
1. Distinguish between strategic planning and tactical planning. 2. Explain how marketing plans differ at various levels in an organization. 3. Identify the steps in the marketing p
The Marketing Environment, Ethics, and Social Responsibility
1. 2. 3. Identify the five components of the marketing environment. Explain the types of competition marketers face and the steps necessary for developing a competit
E-Commerce: Marketing in the Digital Age
1. Define e-commerce and give examples of each function of the Internet. 2. Describe how marketers use the Internet to achieve their firms' objectives. 3. Explain how online marketing b
1. Distinguish between customer behavior and consumer behavior. 2. Explain how marketers classify behavioral influences on consumer decisions. 3. Describe cultural, group, and family influences on consumer be
Business-toBusiness (B2B) Marketing
1. Explain each of the components of the business-to(B2B) market. 2. Describe the major approaches to segmenting business-to-business (B2B) markets. 3. Identify the major characteristics of
Serving Global Markets
1. Describe the importance of international marketing from the perspectives of the individual firm and the nation. 2. Identify the major components of the environment for international marketing. 3. Outl
Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
1. Identify the essential components of a market. 2. Outline the role of market segmentation in developing a marketing strategy. 3. Describe the criteria necessary for effective