Abnormal Child psych.
Article Summary (Extra Credit)
The purpose of the study was to examine the effects of exergaming on the amount
of physical activity that fifth grade students participate in during their P.E. Classrooms.
1. What are the DSM criteria for childhood onset schizophrenia?What is meant by
positive and negative symptoms?
2. What is the prevalence of childhood-onset schizophrenia in children under 12?
What is the average age of onset?
Is gradual onset common?
PSY 3240- Exam Three Study Guide
1. What are the 4 degrees of impairment for Mental Retardation? Name the
percentage of people diagnosed with MR who obtain each degree of impairment
and the average academic/communicative level achieved for each group.
1. What are the drug experimentation rates of alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, cocaine, and
heroin according to the CDC YRBS (2007)?
2. What is a driving factor for these rates? What is an increasingly used drug type?
3. Are experimentation rates as high as c