CHAPTER 2: THE RISE OF GREECE
I. LEARNING OBJECTIVES
To outline the changes in Greek social, political, and economic organization
that took Greek culture from the Iron Age (ca. 110 B.C.E) to the Archaic
period (ca. 600 B.C.E)
In order to describe this, you must know speed and direction.
When we measure ourmotion againstthe Earth, we are using
the Earth's surface as this.
Whenever we change our position we are in .
A line on a distnnwme graph with a steep slope indicates a
15t Semester Final Exam 6th grade Motion Physics
1. What is the dependent vatiable? 5 ~52 gig >\ QkU\
\le w can Co vt
3 00A ggQgsgmgmk,
2. How do you calculate speed? i 2 BSAQL/ ) C C Ge
3. What is the difference between speed and velocity? Whisky \
21. What is the formula for Newtons Second Law? A Z l f I A
22. If you exert a'force of 600 Newtons on a baseball with the mass of 6
Kg, how much was it Accelerated? Use the formula, Draw the picture,
insert the numbers, and show the math.
23. Two train
18. Terminal Velocity is when
t ,1, r ' ' ' ' is
,f' the _thhrof-' 1h vii-rah
1 19. What is the rmula for NewtonsT
hird Law? mm; = my
20. What is the formula for Newtons Second Law? E = M A
21. If you exert a force of 8 Newtons on a pool ball with a
a Grade Science Study Guide
Emtth 1% Space
The Earth rotates on its axis. It takes 24 hours for the Earth
to make one eomplete rotation (361] a J. This makes one
sort 2 ._ Era?
The Earth revolves around the sun. When the Earth makes
8th Grade Clicker Final: Name
1. is the man most responsible for American Space flight.
2. The way stars get their energy is from
a. Black holes
b. The combustion of Oxygen and Hydrogen
Fusion of Hydr