1. The answer I chose is incorrect because even though answer C is true, options A and B are as
well. Migrating bird species are adversely affected by climate change not only because of their
important stop over site where resources are only
Most climate models agree on major drivers of Earths Climate.
What they do not agree on are the following:
3. Interactions including feedback
As a result, they make slightly different predictions when using the same emissions scenari
1. When is the Beaufort Sea polar bear population expected to go extinct under the AIB scenario?
2. What would you predict will happen to the Hudson Bay population of ringed seals under the AIB
3. What Hudson Bay vertebrates are expected to be c