The 10 Most Useless Buzzwords
http:llwww .antrepreneur.corrlartlcte122531 0
Fighting jargon and bunwords can be a Sisyphean task.
No matter how many times you change '1eamlngs" to 'lessona" or paradigm to well. something actually
meaningful. the jargon ke
Take Home Quiz: Working in Teams
1. A poor meeting that I had attended was for a physics project. The group members showed up
but we needed to set the agenda, so everyone had something to expect and give to the group.
Take Home Quiz Persuasive Messages
1. Questions to consider to understand audiences desires and interests:
a. Who is my audience?
b. What are my audience members needs?
c. What do I want them to do?
d. How might they resist?
e. Are the
Take Home Quiz Negative Messages
3. Negative messages may have the following five goals:
a. Give the bad news
b. Ensure acceptance of the bad news
c. Maintain readers goodwill
d. Maintain organizations go
Take Home Quiz
Designing & Delivering Oral & Online Presentation
1. I would like to improve on my confidence abilities while giving presentations. Also
making sure that I maintain eye contact to make public speaking more comfortable so
Take Home Quiz Business Communication Intro
Online and opinion section:
1. Warning: Do You Recognize These 8 Body Language Killers?
a. Something interesting about this article is that I didnt know that something as simple
as crossing your
Take Home Quiz Interviewing/Etiquette
1. I learned how to answer an interview question better, and give the interviewer what they
want to hear, make a sales pitch.
2. It is a new concept to me of having interviews over video, the
Take Home Quiz
Planning Business Messages
1. Its important to plan because you can:
a. Analyze the situation
b. Gather information
c. Select the right medium, and organize the information.
2. Specific purpose is what you hope to acco
Take Home Quiz Positive Messages
1. Ms. is the preferred choice as the female title in business. It is the equivalent to the
male title "Mr." as neither is marital status specific.
3. Providing new ideas, finding accurate and rel
THE WALL STREETJOURNAL
WORK & FAMILY
Stop Wasting Everyones Time
Meetings and Emails Kill Hours, but You Can Identify'the Worst Offenders
By SUE SHELLENBARGER
Dec. 2, 2014 6:24 pm. ET
At the end of the day, many people wonder
Previous job Next job
Job Location: Hershey, PA
This position is only intended for students with an anticipated graduation date of Spring 2017. Any
applicants who have already received their Bachelors degree should apply to specific locat
T&Th 12 pm
They have Circular Savings which is personalized
Positive Message Communication Strategy
The purpose of this memo is to congratulate Steven Kramer, Michael Morris,
and their teams for their accomplishments. The audience consists of Kramer,
Morris and their teams who created the Amazon Appstore a
The public overwhelmingly views businesses as operating against the publics best interest, and
the majority of employees view their leaders and colleagues skeptically.
Refers to the knowledge and skill needed to accomplish busine
Interpersonal Communication Process
The process of sending and receiving verbal and nonverbal messages between two or more
Refers to the thoughts and feelings that people intend to communicate to one another
Is the process of conve