Practice Exam #1
Chemistry 101A Practice Exam #1 Spring 2015
1. Which of the following metric relationships is correct?
A. 1 microliter = 10-6 liters
B. 1 gram = 103 kilograms
C. 103 militers = 1 liter
D. 1 gram = 102 centigrams
E. 10 decimeters = 1 meter
Lab week _
Objective/Purpose of the program
[Briefly describe the programs requirements.]
[Describe the approach / structure of program. What classes/functions were used? ]
[Does your program sat
1.What command in linux will allow you to see the mounted file systems in linux?
Using the mount command will allow you to see the mounted file systems in linux.
2. What is the name of the GUI tool in linux that allows
1. FTK imager created by the software company Access Data is a well-known forensic tool.
2. Windows requires specific access in order to look at certain files within the system, which may cause
problems during imaging.
Discussion Questions Lab #3
1. What command will allow you to view disks and partitions in Linux?
Using the fdisk command allows the users to view the disks and partitions. The command will
also allow the user to
Discussion Questions Lab #2
1. Where is the location of the Event Viewer EVTX files on a Windows 7 system?
After the operating system windows vista released, the files for the event viewer changed to the
1. you go to view then explorer bars and then history. You could also use the shortcut ctrl+shift+h
Depending on the browsing habits of the user you will see their internet history.
2. By using inprivate browsing the user is able to bl