Week 4 St. Croix Rive
I would like to see data or explanation of how can they tell that the deer population
is too high within the 220 acres of land. What number of deer to consider too high in
1. How was the growth of the plants in pots B and O similar?
The plants in pot B and O growth significantly in size and height.
2. How was their growth different?
eScienceLabs, LLC 2015
The plants in pot B seem to be more crowded than p
1. What did you find in your owl pellet?
I found bones, fur, and other thing that hard to identified.
2. Define community. What can you infer about the nature of the community in which the owl
Owl live in the forest where we can
1. List two reasons why it would be difficult to perform an actual count on a population of ants
inhabiting a forest.
There is over 12,000 different species of ants in the world and its not yet a method to count
the ant population accura
1. To get an accurate estimate, why is it important that bass caught and marked are returned to
the lake unharmed?
It is important when bass are caught and marked are returned to the lake unharmed so the
fish can go on with their life.
1. Identify three differences between the contaminated water and the treated water
(look at color, smell, visibility, etc.)
The contaminated water look brown and there were some pieces of wood chip and dirt
floating on the top of the wa
1. Which test tubes showed decreased respiration by the yeast? How could you tell?
Test tubes A showed more in respiration than test tube B, because of the changing in color and
size in test tube A greater than test tube B.
2. What do t
Chapter 09 - Energy Sources
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The primary source of energy in much of the developing world is
A. natural gas.
2. What percentage of the world's commercial energy is furnish
Land Ethic Questions
1. Leopold wrote in the 1940's that "The land-relation is still strictly economic, entailing
privilege but not obligations" (The Land Ethic) What would you say is our land-relation
I would have to agree with Leopold and say tha
Part 1: Study Question: