b, Ibrahimovi top scored for Inter inSerie A with 15 goals, as the
team won the Scudetto with a record 97 points.
Ibrahimovi played his 100th Serie A match on 16 September
2007 at San Siro against Catania, where he appeared as a
2. Jump up^ "Romania ratifies US missile
shield agreement". SpaceWar. 6
3. Jump up^ "Geografia Romaniei" (in
Romanian). descopera.net. Retrieved7
4. ^ Jump up to:a b "1.8". Administrative
Organisation of Romanian Te
became affiliated to the Labour Party, the four Labour candidates
sponsored by miners were all elected as MPs. By 1922, half of
the Welsh seats at Westminster were held by Labour politicians
the start of a Labour hegemony which would dominate Wales in
2. Jump up^ "Romanian Institute of
Statistics Yearbook Chapter 8" (PDF)(in
Romanian). Retrieved 31 August 2008.
3. Jump up^ "UN Human Development
Report 2006" (PDF). Archived fromthe
original (PDF) on 2 February 2007.[dead link]
2. communist rule towards democracy.
3. Jump up^ Hellman, Joel (January 1998).
"Winners Take All: The Politics of Partial
Reform in Postcommunist". Transitions
World Politics. 50(2): 203234.
4. Jump up^ "Institutul de Investigare a
by a majority of the population in parts of the north and west.
From the late 19th century onwards, Wales acquired its popular
image as the "land of song", in part due to the eisteddfod tradition.
At many international sporting events, such as the FIFA Wo
and gathering, to become settled farmers about 6,000 BP
the Neolithic Revolution. They cleared the forests to establish
pasture and to cultivate the land, developed new technologies
such as ceramics and textile production, and built cromlechs suc
1. ^ Jump up to:a b c "Romania - U.S. Energy
Information Administration (EIA)".
Eia.gov. Retrieved 15 August 2014.
3. Jump up^ "pg.24-25" (PDF).
Retrieved 15 August 2014.
4. Jump up^ Ana Hontz-Ward.
4. 2 April 2013
5. Jump up^ "Cultural aspects". National
Institute for Research & Development in
Informatics, Romania. Archived from the
originalon 7 March 2008. Retrieved 28
August 2008.[dead link]
6. Jump up^ "Mihai Eminescu" (in
2. (PDF). World Economic Forum.
Retrieved 11 January 2008.
3. Jump up^ "WTTC spells out policy
recommendations for Romania to tap
travel and tourism potential". WTTC.
Retrieved 11 January 2008.
4. Jump up^ "Fluxul de turisti cazati in
Romania in S1 a c
kingdom of Gwent." However, Fox's interpretations of both the
length and purpose of the Dyke have been questioned by more
recent research. Offa's Dyke largely remained the frontier
between the Welsh and English, though the Welsh would recover
on 29 November 2001, new coach Ronald Koeman inserted
Ibrahimovi into the starting lineup asAjax won the 200102
Eredivisie title. The next season, Ibrahimovi scored twice in a 2
1 victory over French champions Lyon in his Champions
League debut on 17 Sept
2. Jump up^
3. Jump up^ "EUROPEANS AND THEIR
LANGUAGES, REPORT" (PDF).
Eurostat. 2012. Retrieved 21
4. Jump up^ "2011 census results by
www.recensamantromania.ro, website of
the Romanian Institute of Statistics.
3. Jump up^ "The Biggest Mistakes in
World War 2:Ploesti the most important
target". Retrieved 31 August 2008.
4. Jump up^ Constantiniu, Florin, O istorie
sincer a poporului romn ("An Honest
History of the Romanian People"), Ed
Merthyr Tydfil, where the four ironworks of Dowlais, Cyfarthfa,
Plymouth and Penydarren became the most significant hub of iron
manufacture in Wales. In the 1820s, south Wales alone
accounted for 40% of all pig iron manufactured in Britain.
1. Retrieved 22 March
2. Jump up^ "GDP per capita in PPS".
Retrieved 21 June 2016.
3. Jump up^ "GDP in 2006" (PDF) (in
Romanian). Romanian National Institute
of Statistics. Retrieved 10 January 2008.
4. Jump up^ nytimes.com: "Romania to Get
Sempringham, where she remained until her death 54 years later.
Caernarfon Castle, birthplace ofEdward II of England
To help maintain his dominance, Edward constructed a series of
great stone castles: Beaumaris, Caernarfon and Conwy. His son,
, Morgannwg and Gwent emerged as independent
Welsh successor states. Archaeological evidence, in the Low
Countries and what was to become England, shows early AngloSaxon migration to Great Britain reversed between 500 to 550,
which concurs with Franki
1. "IMF World Economic Outlook Database,
April 2011 Central and Eastern
Europe". IMF. April 2011. Retrieved 27
2. Jump up^ "Index of Economic Freedom:
Romania". heritage.org. Retrieved31
3. Jump up^ Taxation trends in the
2. Jump up^ "Romania demographics
profile (2011)". Indexmundi.com. 12 July
2011. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
3. Jump up^ "CIA World Factbook:
Romania". Cia.gov. Retrieved 2
4. Jump up^ MIGRATION AND ASYLUM IN
CENTRAL AND EASTERN
1. "Turismul renaste la tara" (in Romanian).
Romania Libera. 5 July 2008.
Retrieved 28 August 2008.
2. Jump up^ "Bine ati venit pe site-ul de
promovare a pensiunilor agroturistice din
Romania !" (in Romanian).
execution, the few remaining Welsh lords did homage for their
lands to Edward I. Llywelyn's head was carried through London
on a spear; his baby daughterGwenllian was locked in
the priory at
Welsh law, which had continued to be used in Wales after the
Battle at Mametz Wood by Christopher Williams(1918)
Historian Kenneth Morgan described Wales on the eve of the First
World War as a "relatively placid, self-confident and successful
nation". Output from the coalfields contin
2. . Romanian Information Center in
Brussels. Archived from the original on 14
May 2011. Retrieved 20 January 2008.
3. Jump up^ "George Enescu, the
composer". International Enescu Society.
Retrieved 20 January 2008.
4. Jump up^ "Sounds Like Canada feat
Scotland, the peoples of "Yr Hen Ogledd" (English: The Old
North). It emphasised a perception that the Welsh and the "Men
of the North" were one people, different from other peoples. In
particular, the term was not applied to the Cornish or
the 200809 Serie A season as the league's top goalscorer with
25 goals, helping Inter to another league title. He was also
named both "Footballer of the Year" and "Foreign Footballer of
the Year" for the second consecutive season.
1. 2001). Kpeczi, Bla, ed.
2. . CIA The World Factbook.
Retrieved 31 August2008.
3. Jump up^ "Romania Country
Background and Profile". ed-u.com.
Retrieved 31 August 2008.
4. Jump up^ Rjnoveanu, Carmen
(2003). "Romania's Policy of Autonomy in
the Context o