Examination Questions Chapter 8
1. Outline the stages in developing a strategic e-marketing plan.
Situation analysis-where are we now?
Objectives-where do we want to be?
Strategy-how do we get there?
Tactics-how exactly do we get
Examination Questions Chapter 11
1. Summarize the purpose of process analysis.
Process is part of a system that has a clearly defined purpose or objective and clearly
defined inputs and outputs. Process analysis is used to establ
Examinations Questions for Chapter 3
1. You have been tasked with arranging Internet access for other employees in your
company. Summarize the hardware and software needed.
The hardware the company would need is a device to acces
OLPD 4426 002
T. & Th. 11:15 a.m. 12:30 p.m.
STRATEGIC CUSTOMER RELATIONS
Classroom: CSOM 1-149
Instructor: Bruce Rader - [email protected]
Office hours: by appointment
This course will cover the evolving practices in customer
Examination Questions Chapter 12
1. You are developing a testing plan for an e-commerce site. Outline five key
aspects of the site you would test.
When developing a testing plan for an e-commerce site, there are five key aspects
Examination Questions Chapter 10
1. Explain what prototyping is and why it may be used on an e-commerce
Prototyping is an iterative process in which website users suggest modifications before
further prototypes an
Examination Questions Chapter 9
1. Explain the concept of mixed-mode buying with reference to a pureplay ecommerce bookseller.
Mixed-mode buying is the process by which a customer changes between online and
offlin channels during
Examination Questions Chapter 7
1. Draw a diagram explaining four types of B2B exchanges that are dependent on the
type of purchasing and what is purchased. Give one example of a product that
could be purchased at each, and the n
Examination Questions Chapter 6
1. Explain how the concepts of disintermediation, reintermediation, and
countermediation apply to the supply chain.
During upstream supply chain, the supplier may go through an intermediary in orde
Examination Questions for Chapter 4
1. Explain the different layers of governance of the Internet.
a. Physical space comprising each individual country where its own laws hold
b. ISP-the connection between the physical and virtua
OLPD 4426 Lect 001
Chapter 1 and 2 Examination Questions
1. E-commerce includes all electronically mediated information exchanges between an
organization and its external stakeholders.
E-business is the transformation of key busi