ATI comprehensive predictor
Study online at quizlet.com/_wy6av
1 g (gram)
3-4 cups of milk
a day for a
NO too much milk can reduce the intake
Name: _ Date: _
1. About how many suicides are committed annually in the United States?
2. About how many deaths occur by suicide each year around the world?
3. About ho
1. BRCA1 and BRCA2 are human genes that produce tumor suppressor proteins. These proteins help
repair damaged DNA and, therefore, play a role in ensuring the stability of the cells genetic material.
When either of these genes is mutated, or altered, such
Online Practice Assessment IDs and Passwords
PN Miami Dade College PN Med Center
Listed below are the IDs and passwords needed to access the assessments:
Case study 51
1. According to Lewis, S., Heitkemper, M., Dirksen, S., Bucher, L., & Camera, I.
(2014) Possible causes of pancreatitis are gallstones or heavy alcohol use.
Other causes include medications, infections, Trauma, metabolic di
1. Some signs of bowel obstruction are abdominal distentio,Crampy abdominal pain that come
on, Nausea, Vomiting.
2. Further assesments that I would look for are Diarrhea,Constipation,Inabilitytohavea
1. List and describe the signs of impending Labor
Lightening the decention of the fetus into the true pelvis
Braxton-hicks contractions- irregular UCs that do not result in cervical
change and are associated with false labor
Cervical changes- the cervi