1. Prepare an implementation plan for change that would enable Gar
Finnvold to create a fully competitive computer service within two years.
After reading this case I will say that I am not very hopeful for NCO. They are doing
Unit 6 Assignment (Unit 7 last week)
1. Explain howor ifVineet Nayars new strategy for the company and
his approach to people alignment reinforce each other.
I would have to say his strategy was in line with the hopes of putting the
Unit 1 Assignment
1. What are the types of changes that Archie Norman needs to
undertake at ASDA?
First, Norman will need to implement a strategic renewal. Being that he does
not have any formal retail or grocery experience, Archie hired an o
HR440, Change Management
1. Studies show that going green is the foremost foundation of
modernism within companies. Do you agree with this statement?
Additionally, how does sustainability support such innovation and
1. What was the trigger event that led Shel Skinner to adopt Agile?
The case study stated that Skinner had been sitting on this need for change
for a while now. I believe the trigger event that precipitated a need for
Unit 8 Assignment
1. What are the strengths and weaknesses of Carlos Ghosns
approach to change leadership at Nissan? To what extent has he
succeeded in mobilizing adaptive behavior on the part of
One of Ghosns first moves was to cr