CHAPTER 54 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. (LO 54.1) Which of the following is an example of inversion?
a. Flexing the foot
b. Pointing the foot upward
c. Turning the sole of the foot inward
d. Rotating the foot back and forth
e. Turning the sole of the foot downward
CHAPTER 36 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. (LO 36.3) Which item below represents objective data?
2. (LO 36.1) Which of the following is an open-ended question?
a. How long have you had the rash under your arm?
b. So, h
CHAPTER 26 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. (LO 26.1) Which heart valve is between the left atrium and left ventricle?
c. Pulmonary semilunar
d. Aortic semilunar
e. Right atrioventricular
2. (LO 26.2) Which part of the cardiac conduction syste
CHAPTER 37 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. (LO 37.4) If a patient's blood pressure is 138/82, it is considered
e. Stage 1
2. (LO 37.1) When taking a patient's oral temperature, you should wear gloves if
a. The p
CHAPTER 57 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. (LO 57.3) What is the first action you should take when administering first aid for an
a. Check to see if the animal has had a rabies vaccination
b. Clean the wound with soap and water
c. Call animal control
CHAPTER 49 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. (LO 49.2) Which of the following initiates the heartbeat?
a. AV node
b. SA node
c. Bundle of His
d. Purkinje fibers
e. Bundle branch
2. (LO 49.4) The ECG tracing is showing somatic interference. What can be done?
a. Turn off
CHAPTER 44 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. (LO 44.2) The removal of dead tissue from a wound is known as
2. (LO 44.3) An instrument used to clear a blockage is a
CHAPTER 42 REVIEW QUESTIONS
1. (LO 42.1) In which medical specialty practice would you most likely be working if you
are assisting with a scratch test?
2. (LO 42.3) You just finished pat