1) A. The water damage peril indicates that water damage only covers sudden
and accidental leakage of water. Since this would be an example of a sudden
surge of rising waters, this certainly would be insurable as a
Chapter 3 Summary
Music is made up of many different elements. All sounds have pitch, duration,
loudness, and a tone quality. When you use all of these elements, you can create
things such as Melody, Harmony and a Rhy
When you have a good year of driving with no accidents, it completely normal
to feel as though you are putting money towards something you are not using.
Therefore feeling as though you have paid $700 for ins
1) - Steel industry began to take off as manufacturing began to increase.
- The shift to big businesses began to create more wealthy individuals in
- People began to shift from the agriculture lifestyle on
Summary of Chapters 1-2
Music all over the world is a different, but a way for people to express
themselves and show their unique talents. Music is very unique for many reasons.
All over the world, music is very diffe
1) The government began to ration three items during the war, and they were
steel, aluminum and copper. This was done in order to provide more of these
materials for war items such as bullets, armor and other ammu