Chapter 6- Discussion Questions
1. The great thing about frequent-fan programs is that they reward those
dedicated fans with coupons on-sit, and collect points that can be redeemed
later. This is a fantastic way to build those relationships an
Chapter 5- discussion questions
1. Without fans you would not have sponsorships or broadcast sales. Fans are the
ones who get the whole process started. Broadcast sales provide coverage of the
sport organization and then those provide the spon
Chapter 3- Discussion Questions
1. The help assess the effectiveness of an incentive promotion; the first thing to do is
to start off with a contingency-based price promotion. Helping to ensure that
before the consumers receives a discount; th
Chapter 9 Discussion Questions
1. The six ways: Hospitality or on-site housing. One-on-one marketing. Thematic
advertising. Branded content. Retail promotion. Awareness promotion.
Hospitality/On-site housing would probably be used most often.
Chapter 8 Discussion Questions
1. The steps to the Eduselling Model.
1. Identify the prospect. 2. Prepare how-to guide. 3. Partner with the prospect.
4. Schedule a product sampling experience. 5. Design follow-up procedures. 6.
Make the offer. 7. Close th
Chapter 2 Discussion Questions
1. As a consumer assessing the trustworthiness of a source is very important.
Making sure that they team or business or organization is being honest is probably
the best way to tell if they are trustworthy. Being