Joaquim Chissano was elected President with 53% of the vote,
and a 250-member National Assembly was voted in with
129 Liberation Front of Mozambique (FRELIMO) deputies,
112 Mozambican National Resistance (RENAMO) deputies, and
nine representatives of thre
1. Instituto Nacional de Estadstica e
Informtica, Per: Compendio Estadstico
2005, p. 50.
2. Jump up^ The World Bank, Data by
country: Peru. Retrieved on 1 October
3. ^ Jump up to:a b c Peru. CIA, The World
4. Jump up^ BBC, Peru country prof
1. Jump up^ Idi Amin, Benoni TuryahikayoRugyema (1998). Idi Amin speaks: an
annotated selection of his speeches.
2. Jump up^ "240. Telegram 1 From the
Embassy in Uganda to the Department of
State, 2 January 1973, 0700Z". United
States Department of State.
It is believed that the Romans arrived in the Leicester area
around AD 47, during their conquest of southern Britain. The
Corieltauvian settlement lay near a bridge on the Fosse Way,
a Roman road between the legionary camps at Isca (Exeter)
is governed by the 21 landsting of Sweden and is mainly funded
by taxes, with nominal fees for patients.
Main article: Education in Sweden
Uppsala University(established 1477)
Children aged 15 years old are guaranteed a place in a
1. Jump up^ D'Altroy, Terence. The Incas.
2. Jump up^ Burkholder, Mark. From
impotence to authority: the Spanish
Crown and the American audiencias,
16871808. Columbia: University of
Missouri Press, 1977, ISBN 0826202195,
iority to Government business; (b) a member of Parliament has the
right to move a private member's bill; (c) the member moving the
private member's bill shall be afforded reasonable assistance by the
department of Government whose area of operation is aff
Jamhuri Day, to be observed on 12th December. (4) A national day shall
be a public holiday. (5) Parliament may enact legislation prescribing
other public holidays, and providing for observance of public holidays.
10. (1) The national values and principles
investigating these allegations, was murdere
and sexual abuses.
Geography and climate
Mozambique map of Kppen climate classification.
At 309,475 sq mi (801,537 km2), Mozambique is the world's 36thlargest country. It is comparable
hours of sunshineannually.
Summers are typically hot and humid, with statewide average
high temperatures of 8287 F (2831 C) and lows of 6069 F
(1621 C); however, temperatures exceed 90 F (32 C) on
average 25 days each summer, exceeding 100 F (
is between 0.35 and 0.55.
higher. By August 2014, 40% of home borrowers had interestonly loans while those that didn't were repaying principal at a rate
that would take 100 years to fully repay.
See also: Nordic energy market, Nuclear pow
1. Jobs. "Delaware / Hudson Valley Hot
Spot for biotechnology". Nature.com.
Retrieved July 25, 2010.
2. ^ "New Jersey leads world in number of
scientists, engineers per square mile".
PolitiFact. September 6, 2012.
Retrieved January 5,2014.
3. ^ a b MELISS
intensive and export-oriented manufacturing sector; an
increasing, but comparatively small, business service sector; and
by international standards, a large public service sector. Large
organisations, both in manufacturing and services, dominate
indigenous population dramatically collapsed principally due to
epidemic diseases introduced by the Spanish.Exploitation and
socioeconomic change also contributed to the collapse.
Viceroy Francisco de Toledo reorganized the country in the 1570s
1. Jump up^ Richard Cavendish
(1994) The World of Ghosts and the
Supernatural. Waymark Publications,
2. Jump up^ e.g. in graves of the Irish
Bronze Age IOL.ie
3. Jump up^ "In the immediate aftermath of
a death, the deceased is removed from
1. Jump up^
2. December 2010.
3. Jump up^ (Spanish) Banco Central de
Reserva, Memoria 2006, pp. 15, 203.
Retrieved 27 December 2010.
4. Jump up^ Office of the U.S. Trade
Representative, United States and Peru
Sign Trade Promotion Agreement, 12
is a set of policies that deal with preventing or fighting a nuclear
war. The policy of trying to prevent an attack by a nuclear weapon
from another country by threatening nuclear retaliation is known
as the strategy of nuclear deterrence. The goal in det
internal power struggle contributed to the success of the liberating
army. In order to avoid a military confrontation San Martin met the
newly appointed viceroy, Jose de la Serna, and proposed to
create a constitutional monarchy, a proposal that was turne
1. Infomot-7hsr110. Archived 17 November
2007 at theWayback Machine.
2. Jump up^ However, Sweden's largest
territorial extent lasted from 1319 to 1343
with Magnus Eriksson ruling all of
the traditional lands of Sweden and
3. Jump up^ "Gustav I Vas
Jump up to:a b "Sprklag (2009:600)" (in Swedish). Riksdag. 28
May 2009. Retrieved 10 November 2014.
1. ^ Jump up to:a b c d Landes, David (1 July
2009). "Swedish becomes official 'main
language'". The Local. Retrieved 15
2. Jump up^ "r svenskan
into -minded goals, a
Act form), Ridgewood (now with a Faulkner Act Council-Manager
charter) and South Orange (now operates under a Special
Charter) have all migrated to other non-village forms.
Main article: Politics of New Jers
, ivory, and other commodities. Connections are evident at sites
including Manyikeni for 1114th century ties with the inlandGreat
Portuguese Mozambique (14981975)
Further information: Portuguese Mozambique
The Island of Mozambique
inland air to be easily transported to Sweden. That in turn renders
most of Sweden's southern areas having warmer summers than
almost everywhere in the nearby British Isles, even matching
temperatures found along the continental Atlantic coast as far
1. Jump up^ Carr, Robert I. (1986). Lupus
Erythematosus: A Handbook for
Physicians, Patients and Their
Families (2nd ed.). Lupus Foundation of
America Inc. p. 15.
2. Jump up^ Lahita, and Robert H. Phillips,
Robert G. (2004). Lupus Q&A: Everything
1. Jump up^ Celebrities with Lupus:
Charles Kuralt. Lupus.About.com.
Updated: August 11, 2008.
2. Jump up^ Cramer, Gary. Former chess
coach named to Hall of Fame.Penn State
Intercom, 26 September 2002.
3. Jump up^ Famous Lupus Patient:
Ferdinand Marcos. U
, Jump up^ The State (Swedish: staten) is also descriptively
translated into English as the "central government", not to be
confused with the Government, i.e. the cabinet which is but one
organ of the State.
1. Jump up^ An alternate English
1. Jump up^ Edvinsson, Sren; Malmberg,
Gunnar & Hggstrm Lundevaller, Erling
(2011). "Do unequal societies cause
death and disease?".Ume University.
2. Jump up^ "Doing Business Abroad
Innovation, Science and Technology".
Infoexport.gc.ca. Archived from th
1. Jump up^ Petersson: pp. 38-40.
2. November 2014.
3. Jump up^ "The Swedish Government
Offices a historical
perspective".Government Offices of
Sweden. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
4. Jump up^ "Forming a government".
The Riksdag. Retrieved 8
2. Jump up^ "% Of GDP > Research And
Development Expenditure statistics
countries compared". NationMaster.
Retrieved 22 September2012.
3. Jump up^ "Government spending in
research and development statistics
countries compared". NationMaster.com.
2. Jump up^
3. postwar period."
4. ^ Jump up to:a b c d e Nordstrom, pp. 313
5. Jump up^ Zubicky, Sioma (1997). Med
frintelsen i bagaget (in Swedish).
Stockholm: Bonnier Carlsen.
p. 122. ISBN 91-638-3436-7.
6. Jump up^ "Raoul Wallenberg".
1. Jump up^ "Kungl. Maj:ts kungrelse
med anledning av konung Gustaf VI
Adolfs frnflle" (in Swedish). Lagen.nu.
Retrieved 17 September2014.
2. ^ Jump up to:a b "The history of the
Riksdag". Riksdag. Retrieved 9
3. Jump up^ Baten, Jrg (2016). A Hi
1. Jump up^ Larsson & Bck: pp. 16-18.
2. ^ Jump up to:a b c Larsson & Bck: pp.
3. Jump up^ Petersson: p. 92.
4. Jump up^ Petersson: p. 174.
5. ^ Jump up to:a b Petersson: p. 79.
6. Jump up^ Larsson & Bck: p. 210.
7. Jump up^ Petersson: pp. 79-82.