59) What source of marketing information provides those within the company ready access to
research information, stored reports, shared work documents, contact information for
employees and other stakeholders, and more?
A) an intranet
B) an extranet
37) ABC Company has decided to use mail questionnaires to collect data. Management
recognizes this method has all the following advantages EXCEPT which one?
A) low cost per respondent
B) may encourage more honest answers
C) has an average response rate
70) Behavioral targeting, the practice of _, is being used by more and more
A) tracking customers' activities and rewarding customer loyalty
B) managing customer relationships
C) mining and analyzing data from data warehouses
D) tracking consum
Use the following to answer questions 87-88: During 2006, Falwell Inc. had 500,000 shares of
common stock and 50,000 shares of 6% cumulative preferred stock outstanding. The preferred stock
has a par value of $100 per share. Falwell did not declare or pay
48) Marketing researchers usually draw conclusions about large groups of consumers by
studying a small _ of the total consumer population.
B) target group
Page Ref: 115
25) Which form of data below can usually be obtained more quickly and at a lower cost than
B) survey research
C) experimental research
E) observational research
26) Secondary data are _.
A) collected mostly vi