Universidad de los Andes
Mara Paula Ramos
1. What actions should Barner take regarding the IKEA supply contract with Rangan
2. What long-term strategy would you suggest she takes regarding IKEAs continued
operation in India? S
MODELOS Y BASES DE DATOS
Consultas SQL Bsico
DANIEL FELIPE RODRIGUEZ VILLALBA
SERGIO ALEJANDRO NUEZ MENDIVELSO
PARTE 1. Conociendo la organizacin.
a. Realice el diagrama lgico1 mnimo. Inicie con el propuesto, validelo con la
GOOD FOOD, GOOD LIFE
PREPARED BY: M. SOHAIL AYUB
SUBMITTED TO: MR. ADNAN MALIK
Page | 1
I have taken efforts in this report. However, it would not have been possible without the
kind support and help of
March 19, 2017
What is a Brand?
A brand is a name, term, sign, symbol,
or design, or combination of them,
intended to identify the goods or
services of one seller or group of
sellers, and to differentiat
NAME: M.SOHAIL AYUB
CLASS: MBA WEEKEND
REG NO: MBA152003
Colgate Palmolive is a well-known FMCG producing company, they are producing different products of
different kinds like Oral Care, Home Care,
Who are my competitors?
How do I analyze them?
SWOT Porters Five Forces
Strategic Group Maps
SWOT analysis and SWOT matrix
A SWOT analysis helps you match your
companys resources and capabilities to
BCG Growth-Share Matrix
BCG Growth-Share Matrix
BCG matrix is a framework created by Boston
Consulting Group to evaluate the strategic
position of the business brand portfolio and its
It classifies business portfolio into four
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Adidas was founded in 1920 by Adolf (Adi) Dassler, in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Adolf
Dassler started designing sport shoes. Few years later his brother Rudolf joined him in
business and they named company as Dassler Brothers Shoe Fac
Main points covered in todays lecture are:
1. We start with the characteristics of process costing and the important distinction from joborder costing are that the activities under process costing environment are relatively more
uniform and systematic on
In this morning lecture, we completed Chapter 1 with the cost concepts under decision making:
1. For decision making, we classified costs into Differential Costs (or revenues) which are
costs (revenues) affected by the decision making as well as Opportuni
Key issues that we have discussed in our lecture this morning:
1. Chapter 3 is a continuation of Chapter 2 focusing on the treatment of manufacturing
2. In Chapter 2, we introduced the treatment of manufacturing overhead costs through a
Exercise 1-3 (15 minutes)
1. Depreciation on salespersons cars.
2. Rent on equipment used in the factory.
3. Lubricants used for machine maintenance.
4. Salaries of personnel who work in the
finished goods warehouse.
5. Soap and paper towels used by facto
Exercise 4-2 (10 minutes)
Units transferred out. 190,000 190,000
Work in process, ending:
15,000 units 80%. 12,000
15,000 units 40%.
Equivalent units of production. 202,000 196,000
E8.1 Prepare a Flexible Budget
Points to consider:
- Why we have to prepare a flexible budget?
- How to prepare a flexible budget from a static budget?
Puget Sound Divers
For the Month Ended May 31
E4.2 Computation of EU (Weighted-Average Method)
Points to consider:
- What do you understand in respect of Equivalent Unit (EU)?
- What is the feature of Weighted-Average Method under process
- To compute the EU under Weighted-Average Method, sh
Textbook Chapter 6 Variable costing and Segment reporting
E6.1 Variable and Absorption Costing Unit Product Costs
Points to consider:
- What do you understand in respect of product cost?
- What do you understand by absorption costing?
- What do you unders
In this morning extra lecture, we have discussed the followings:
1. We used examples to demonstrate using the above model and equation to work out: Labor
Efficiency variance, Labor Rate variance, Variable OH Efficiency variance and Variable OH
Qu es la Personalidad?
[Sesin 31 de enero]
Definicin = Pensamientos, sentimientos y conductas
exclusivas de un individuo; lo que distingue una persona
de la otra
usualmente no cambian a travs del tiempo y las
Caractersticas heredadas [ejempl
126) Explain why "value delivery network" is a more relevant expression to use than the
terms supply chain and demand chain.
Answer: Supply chain takes a make-and-sell view of the business, using materials and other
inputs as the starting point for market
101) Who are the major players in a company's microenvironment?
Explain the role each major actor plays.
Answer: Within the company, marketing management takes other groups into account, such as
top management, finance, research and development, purchasin
126) Explain why so many new products fail and how a company can improve its odds of
new product success.
Answer: Although an idea may be good, the market size may have been overestimated. Other
possible reasons for failure include the following: the actu
101) Marketing management must make four important decisions when developing an
advertising program. Name and describe these four decisions.
Answer: a. Set advertising objectives, which can be classified by primary purpose: whether
the aim is to inform, p
126) Companies bringing out a new product can choose between two broad strategies:
market-skimming pricing and market-penetration pricing. Distinguish between the two.
Answer: Market skimming is used to skim revenues layer by layer from the market by ente
126) Products and services fall into two broad classes based on the types of consumers that
use them. Name these two broad classes and describe how they are different from each
Answer: The two broad classes are consumer products and industrial prod
Learning Unit 2
STRUCTURAL TRANSFORMATION OF THE
GDP growth rates, unemployment and inflation at a
Structure of Malaysian GDP (1965-2009)
iii. Pre and post independence structure of Malaysias
Figure 1.1 GDP and GDP per
MALAYSIAN ECONOMICS AND
1. Pre New Economic Policy (Malaya Plans
1&2, and Malaysia Plan 1);
2. New Economic Policy (1970-1990);
3. National Development Policy (1991-2000);
4. National Vision Policy (2001-2010)
5. New Economic Mod
Education and Human
Reference: Cheong Kee Cheok, Viswanathan Selvaratnam
Goh Kim Leng (2011). Education and Human Capital Formation. In
Rajah Rasiah (ed), Malaysian Economy: Unfolding Growth and
Social Change (pp 159-189). Shah Alam
LU 11 MACROECONOMIC
1. Habibah Lehar, Yaacob Anas and Tey Hwei Choo
(2014). Malaysian Economy. Shah Alam: Oxford
University Press (Chapter 6)
2. Wee Choo Kok, Mohamed Nasir Khatib, Yong Chen
Chen, Goh Han Hwa, Chin Mui Yin, Tan Fu Mei,