[ASSIGNMENT- 2 ]
options are the
1) Memory can be defined as the process that allow us to record and later
retrieve experiences and information.
C) None of these
Assignment No. 2
Jawad Ali Shaikh
Dr. Santosh Kamrani
Domains of Learning
1. Affective domain involves our feelings, emotions and attitudes.
2. Knowledge is the category of Affective domain.
3. _ Domain invo
Name: kashif raasool
Subject: Human Behavior
Assigned By: Sir Santosh
Assignment # 2
The Stress: characteristics of events leading to stress.
Q1. What is stress?
Internal resistive force
Q2. Stress can destroy y
Memory And Memory Loss
Q:-1 A distinction is made in memory research between _
memory and _ memory. The former refers to _, whereas the
latter refers to _.
By : Kashif Rasool
Q.1: Which of these memories is related with sentiments?
a. procedural memory
b. semantic memory
c. implicit memory
d. flashbulb memory
Q.2: Emotional arousal makes flashbulb memories weak.
Human behavior Assignment
1) Theoretically, the capacity of _ memory could be unlimited.
a) Long term
b) Short term
2) _ is a part of the long-term memory is responsible for knowing how to do
a) Procedural memory
Q1. _ memory stores information regarding the location of the
object in the surrounding around you.
Q2. There are _ types of long term memory.
Q3. Driving a car is an example of _ me
Human Behavior ASSGINMENT
Submitted by: kashif rasool
Submitted To: sir santosh
Assignment No: 02
1) The term that is given to a persons inability to remember or recall a thing
that should have been remembered is called _.
SUBMITTED TO: Sir Santosh Kamrani
SUBMITTED BY: kashif rasool
DATE OF SUBMISSION:
1st October 2016
MAJOR THEORETICAL APPROACHES TO
1. Which of the following are not approaches in biological
A. Cognitive ne
Assignment # 2
Assigned by: sir santosh
Impact of stress
1. Which gland in your body is responsible for the stress response?
A. Lymph gland
B. Pituitary gland
C. Thyroid gland
D. All of the above
2. Acute stress i
Human behavior assignment
The ways to improve memory
Discuss methods that manage stress and promote
Properties of language
Methods and approaches to interpersonal
Brain the and autonomic nervous system
Submitted to: sir Sa