From: Charlie Hannah
REF: Employment Law Assignment 05
Sharon is a real estate broker on a new job under an employment contract. The contract is for a
three-year term and she can only be terminated for just cause. After si
FROM: Charlie Hannah
REF: Employment Law Assignment 04
Invasion of privacy(IOP) is dealing with intrusion into a persons private life, however for IOP to
be actionable there must be a "reasonable expectation" of privacy. Intruding
1. Ariel is staffing her new Spanish restaurant, which she hopes will capture the
essence of the country.
2. She plans to post help wanted signs in Spanish to attract candidates who are
fluent in the language.
3. The posting of the Spanish help want
Is Charlotte's conduct in assigning the advertising account to Chloe legal or illegal?
1. Charlotte runs an advertising agency.
2. She is trying to decide whether to assign Ryan (a man) or Chloe (a woman) to a new
advertising account for a nat
1. Logan says her boss, Diego, told her and five other women that they were his top
employees but none of them would be offered promotional opportunities with the
2. When asked for an explanation, Diego told them that some of