Principles of Managerial Finance, Brief, 7e (Gitman)
Chapter 5 Time Value of Money
5.1 Discuss the role of time value in finance, the use of computational tools, and the basic
patterns of cash flow.
1) Since individuals are always confronted with opportun
40) Net profit after taxes is _.
A) gross profits minus operating expenses
B) sales revenue minus cost of goods sold
C) EBITDA minus interest
D) EBIT minus interest and taxes
41) Operating profit is known as _.
A) earnings after interest and taxes
Trur or False
1) The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) is the federal regulatory body that governs
the sale and listing of securities.
2) GAAP is the accounting profession's rule-setting body.
3) Generally accepted accounting principles are auth