1. (1 point) How do resource locators simplify changes in a distributed system?
When a resource access request is send to the local resource locators, it
searches the local resource registry and if the resource is not exist, initiates a
search by using pr
1. (1 point) What is the principal of locality?
Principal of locality is about the data/ command/ instruction that arise from
patterns (some data or instruction that we use often)
Principal of locality including temporal locality and spatial locality
1. (1 point) For each of the following characteristics, give an example of a
storage technology that has that characteristic.
Volatile-Primary Storage (RAM)
non-volatile -secondary storage (hard drive, Magnetic tape)
portable- USB Flash drive, DVD,
1. (1 point) Briefly describe the functions of the following network layers.
1. Application communication protocols used by programs and respond
to the requests form network services. It process-to-process
communications across an Internet Protocol (IP) n
(2 points) Briefly describe each of the disciplines of the SDLC.
Business modeling & Requirements: both of those two disciplines are
evaluating who will use and operate the systems, where the system will be
construct, what is the