Name: Jasmine DuBose
Due Date: 1/26/2015
1. Describe FastCats business and its environment.
FastCat is a privately held company that focuses on leveraging information
technology to improve care at small and medium-sized facilities. Th
Chp 1- The Pay Model
Incentive plans reward offered in advance to influence future performance.
Compensation is all forms of financial returns and tangible services and benefits
employees receive as part of an employment relationsh
February 29, 2016
Homework Assignment #2
Jones v. Oklahoma City Public Schools
1. What was the legal issue in this case? What did the court decide?
The legal issue in this case was Judy Jones being reassigned to a position that pays less th
January 12, 2016
Homework Assignment #1
Nino V. the Jewelry Exchange Case
1. What was the legal issue in this case? What did the Court Appeals decide?
Discrimination towards his gender and nation origin was the legal issue in this case. It
1) What is the legal issue in this case? What did the court decide?
The legal issue in this case is Judy Jones being reassigned to another position that
pays less, has less benefits, and ultimately has less prestige. She feels that age
discrimination is w
1) What is the legal issue in this case? What did the appeals court decide?
The legal issue is the discrimination against gender and national origin. The
District court decided not to force arbitration. The District Court concluded that
although the arbit