1. Discuss the influence of organizational purpose, mission, and the top management
team on human resource strategy.
Purpose for an organization is its reason for existence, which is to make money. Its mission
statement describes how it intends to fulfill
1. Identify five examples of human resources in your college or university.
Five examples of human resources at WPCC would be:
1. Payroll Accounting Specialist
2 .Records Technician
3. Department Heads
4. Disability Services Assistant
1.Describe the process through which the legal context of human resource management is
The legal context of HRM is created through laws and regulations that begin in the national level
and are interpreted by each individual state that a company o
Summarize recent growth and trends in international business.
International business started growing after WWII. Factories in war torn areas such as Japan and
Europe had to rebuild their businesses from the ground up which turned out to be a blessing i
Case study #3
1. I think that Steve jobs is a mixture of the big five personality they are extroversion because
he was always ready to go and conscientiousness because he wanted to stay on top of the
market, openness to experience because