Who issued the letter of credit?
Bank of South America, Puerto Cabello, Venezuela
Is it irrevocable?
Has it been confirmed?
Is, by whom?
Morgan Guaranty Trust Company of New York International Banking Division
Q. 1 using the table below for Monday May 23, 2011:
1. Calculate premium or discount on Canadian dollar for 3 months forward.
Premium/discount= -7.7389 (discount)
2. Cross rate between Brazil Real and Canadian dollar with Real as base.
1. Map Exercises:
1. Which of the following countries border the Atlantic Ocean? A. Bolivia, B. Australia C.
South Africa D. Japan E. United States
D. South Africa, D. United States.
2. Which countries are found in Africa? A. Guyana B. Morocco C. Egypt D.
1. Trade Controls
The trade control in this case is valid. It is common and several reasons that a government
protects local business by using trade control. Protecting dying industry, and prohibiting
dumping of foreign goods are two common reasons.
4a: France has an absolute advantage in both wine and beef production.
In France, 140 gallons wine or 70 pounds beef can be produced with 1 day labor input;
In Costa Rica, 20 gallons wine or 60 pounds beef can be produced with 1 day labor input.
1. Which country does U.S. export most to now? Which country does U.S. import most with?
1. In managing its international operations, should the firm use centralized or
decentralized decision making?
In managing its international operations, Kranden should use decentralized decisionmaking. There are several variables determine Kranden to choo
When think about the factors of whether manufacturing activities offshore outsourcing or not, one of the
most important tactical reasons is to reduce or control operating costs and increase profits. Labor
remains one of the biggest costs of any manufactur