Journal # 29
1. Write about an experience when you felt one of the following emotions:
FRUSTRATION or ANGER, FEAR or ANXIETY, SADNESS or DEPRESSION.
Describe fully the cause (what happened) and your emotional reaction.
2. Write about an ex
1. Organize my finances including my debts and credit as well as my student loans.
1. I would move steadily toward this goal if every day I tracked my expenses and filed my
2. I would move steadily toward this goal
In this activity, you will write your own rules for success in college and in life. By following your own code
of conduct, you will more likely stay on course toward your greatest dreams.
To focus your mind, ask yourself, What do successful pe
In this activity, you will practice the skill of active listening by writing out a conversation with your Inner
Guide. Metacognition is the skill of thinking about our thinking. Developing metacognition helps us see
where our thinking is flawe
On Course, Study Skills Plus Edition, 2e
1 of 1
PRINTED BY: email@example.com. Printing is for personal, private use only. No part of
this book may be reproduced or transmitted wi
My Life Plan
I complete my degree and am engaged in a fulfilling career that is meaningful in that I am able to
contribute somehow to the overall well-being and happiness of other people.
May 9, 2016
In this activity, you will explore course corrections you have made or you need to make to improve your
outcomes and experiences.
Make a choice: Write about one of the following:
1. Describe an important c
1. Describe a time when you felt disrespected. Present the experience as if it is a scene from a novel.
Describe the setting of where the event took place. Explain who was there. Show what they did and said.
Explain how you felt. _
Write the six questions of the Wise Choice Process and answer each one as it relates to your situation.
The Wise Choice process
1.Whats my present situation? (Describe the problem objectively and completely.)
2.How would I like my situation
Name: Ashley Brockman
Course: College Success and Survival CG100
Instructor: D. Stanford
RCC Web-site Scavenger Hunt
1. If you wanted to find information on RCCs website but were unsure where to locate the information,
how would you go about finding what