08.12 Discussion Questions
1. Do you agree or disagree with the theories about the Permian-Triassic
extinction? Use facts from this unit to support your opinion. I agree with the
theories about the Permian Triassic extinction because I believe the extinct
07.12 Discussion Questions
1. Do you think it is possible to reach a state on Earth of NOT being dependent on the
Sun for energy? Please explain. It is possible for us to reach a state on Earth where we
are not dependent on the Suns energy. To begin with,
7.10 Review & Critical Thinking Questions
1. The six regions of the Sun are: The Core, Radiative Zone, Convective Zone, Photosphere,
Chromosphere, and The Corona.
2. Nuclear Fusion is when two atomic nuclei combine, or "fuse," to form one heavier n
The Pluto Files
1. What are some aspects of Pluto that make it different from the other
eight planets? Pluto is in the Kuiper belt, while the other planets are not.
Also Pluto is a dwarf planet.
2. What are some of the similarities that Pluto has to the o