Info. Security Chapter 6 Review
1. They all deal with information being transferred through the internet.
2. UDP connectionless, TCP creates connections from one host to an adapter.
3. Application layers considers other applications that are being run; Pa
1a. identifying risk assessment, assessing its relative magnatude &taking steps to reduce it to an acceptable level
1b. they have to know if the risk exceeds their comfort zone.
2. Know yourself and know your enemy
3. IT; IT security
4. to ensure that no
Chapter 4 Review - Security
1. - can be used as a guide
-application of the principles of corporate goernance to the information security function
- board of directors & executive management
2. the security blueprint
3. 27000 -overview and terms
27001 - m
Reviewing the Basics:
1. Superspeed USB
2. Digital Audio Output
3. VGA, S-Video, DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI
4. They're for the expansion cards which provide more ports than what the motherboard has.
5. 115 V
7. Black and Black
1. ATX, microATX, and mini-ITX
2. Sandy Bridge
3. 1366 pins; LGA1366
4. DDR3; LGA156
5. Sandy Bridge uses one while Nehalem uses more than one
9. North Bridge
10. SLI and CrossFire
11. 3.3 V or 5V
12. The same up to 250 MB/s; 2.0 double
1. You could break a chip on accident
2. Jewlery could get caught on something inside the machine and tear it up
4. They keep distance between the motherboard and the case so the mobo doesn't short circut.
5. Find the labels and the small triang
1. Provides user interface, manages files, manages hardware, and manages applications.
2. Instantly maximizes.
3. Right click & pin it to the start menu
4. It will become slow.
6. documents, music, pictures, and videos
7. file extension
2. 16 GB
3. 20 GB
4. To access the keys on a hidden partition, press a key during startup. The key to press is
displayed on the screen early in the boot before the OS is loaded.
5. Virtual PC, VirtualBox, VMware
7. Vista Service Pack 1