Short answer questions
1. Organs are given to patients who would benefit the most
2. All patients have an equal chance of receiving an organ.
3. Measures the medical need and medical benefit to determine organ allocation.
4.I think age should be used to d
Chapter 8 Review Challenge
1. What does the statement a need to know mean to you?
The statement a need to know means that you have legal reasoning (not just being
nosey) to know and access the information.
2. What do the initials EMTALA stand for and who
Short Answer Question
1.The refusal must be honored no matter what the patients reasoning concern about the success of the
procedure, lack of confidence in the physician, religious beliefs, or even mere whim. Failure to respect
the right of refu