1 out of 1 points
Hitler's goal for Germany included all of the following except
3. to divide the Western world from the Eastern by a tripartite pact
3. to divide the Western world from the E
1). Informal Empire- The era when Europeans remained content with limited involvement in
2). Songhay Empire- A West African state, centered on the bend of the Niger River
3). Askia Mukammad the Great- Sultan of the Songhay Empire,
1. Anarchism-A political theory that sees all large-scale government as
inherently evil and embraces small, self-governing communities.
1. Chartist Movement-A British working class movement of the 1840s that
attempted to obtain labor and politi
Critical Perspectives (Some Basics) for Reading Literature
NOTE: Although these critical lenses / perspectives have specific, identifiable characteristics, most often, in any
analysis of a piece of literature, art, music, artifact, trend, etc., pa
Chapter 23 Questions
00. What factors led to the Latin American revolutions?
00. How and why did the process of gaining independence vary among different parts of Latin
00. What major political challenges faced the new nations of the Western
Chapter 24 Guided Reading
Who did Mexicos conservatives go to for help?
Why did Latin America not want to follow the examples of America and France?
What is a Junta?
Why did some not agree with the Juntas?
How did people react to Spanish harsh treatment t
Chapter 22: A Larger World Opens
Overseas Empire and their Effects
The Portuguese, the Spanish, the Dutch, the English, and lastly the French all created overseas empires that had far
reaching effects both at home and abroad.
CHAPTER 29: THE SCIENTIFIC
REVOLUTION AND ITS
THE SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION OF THE
Natural Sciences is those based primarily on observed phenomena
Scientific method is composed
CHAPTER 25: AFRICA IN THE ERA
NEW STATES APPEAR
West African States, Old and New
Mansa Musa subjugated The Niger River city of Gao in 1325, enabled him to exercise
great commercial and military power.
Sonni Ali w