The numbers of protons, electrons and neutrons in a particular isotope of a particular atom are given in
a periodic table by the mass number and atomic number. For example,
atomic number = number of protons
mass number = number of protons + number
1. Rutherford's experiment with alpha particle scattering by gold foil established that
A. protons are not evenly distributed throughout an atom.
B. electrons have a negative charge.
C. electrons have a positive charge.
Moles, Molecules, and Grams Worksheet and Key
1) How many moles are there in 24.0 grams of FeF3?
2) How many moles are there in 458 grams of Na2SO4?
3) How many grams are there in 2.30 x 1024 atoms of silver?
4) How many grams are there in 7.40 moles of A