CHARACTERISTICS OF EFFICIENT VOCAL TONE
from Wares Vocal Pedagogy, p. 108
1. A unique vocal quality that seems natural to the person
2. Freedom from extrinsic and intrinsic muscular strain and
tensions in the face, neck, limbs, and torso.
MUSC 433 Final Examination
Discuss phonation as an aero-dynamic/myoelastic event. Be sure to address the
following topics in your response:
-How does air pressure/flow and Bernoulli's effect play a role in phonation?
-Should you teach phonation
WINTERS PRINCIPLES OF VOICE TEACHING
1. Release individual personality inhibitions
2. Restore naturalness to posture.
3. Restore naturalness to breathing.
4. Restore naturalness to diction throughout the entire range.
5. Classify the voice according to it