Reid Hoffman and founding team
members from PayPal and
Socialnet.com founded LinkedIn on
December 28th 2002. At first, growth
was slow, but by the fall of 2003 it
showed enough pro
MUMPS (INFECTIOUS PAROTITIS)
Mumps is an acute viral disease that may include myalgia, anorexia, malaise, headache, lowgrade fever, and parotid gland tenderness and unilateral or bilateral swelling, although many other
organs can be involved (D
RUBELLA (GERMAN MEASLES)
Rubella (German measles) is a highly communicable viral disease characterized by diffuse,
punctate, macular rash. Rubella is a relatively benign viral illness unless there is transplacental
transmission. (Define the fol
Explain the importance of audience targeting in SMM. According to Chapter 3 Marketers
have long recognized the importance of identifying the target market for their product or service.
Digital marketing in general and SMM in particular has add
1. Some factors that led to the social media explosion was video being posted on Facebook on how to
unlock it by simply using a bobby pen.
2. I do agree with her because the only thing they could have done was to fix the locks and let the publ
1. Inside the personas, the three people who participate the greatest are the top
three listings: Lead User, 1:1 Community, and Connected Community. Yes, as
technology and people age, there will definitely be different personas that
Principles of Macroeconomics
How Corporate America Became the LGBT Movements Key Ally
In this article it discussed how North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory has been
spending April managing the political fallout over Bruc
1. Define a social media plan.
A social Media plan is a plan that details an organizations social media goals and the actions
necessary to achieve them.
2. Explain the SMM planning cycle.
This cycle is when Skilled social media marketers const
1. I think they became more active on Social Media because they knew that through social media they
would be able to reach many people, to get their apology out and apologize for any inconveniences.
2. I do think that the strategy would be eff
EUTHANASIA (ASSISTED SUICIDE)
Euthanasia (Assisted Suicide)
What is Euthanasia? Euthanasia is the act of deliberately ending a persons life to
relieve suffering. Assisted suicide is when one person provides all of the
information, tools, and procedures ne